Legal Disclaimer: We do not post any reviews of products unless they have been tested by our review personnel.
Products may be provided free of charge for purpose of review only; no other compensation is accepted. All statements are solely intended as opinion.

Hair: Longhairlovers Luxe Protective Leave-in-Treatment


Treat your hair to a deep conditioning treatment!

Description: Our Leave-in Treatment calms frizz, loosens tangles, and protects hair from sun, surf, and heated tools. Contains organic aloe vera juice to protect the hair shaft, and natural proteins and fatty acids to strengthen. 8 oz
Ingredients: water, organic aloe vera gel, behentrimonium methosulfate, cetearyl alcohol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, wheat oligosaccharides, panthenol, emu oil, hydrolyzed wheat protein, linoleic acid, linolenic acid, hyaluronic acid, sorbitol, wheat germ oil, jojoba oil, organic rosemary essential oil, organic lavender essential oil, organic thyme essential oil, organic cedarwood essential oil, organic orange essential oil, tocopherol, dehydroacetic acid, benzyl alcohol
Price: $25 US
                                                                        ~*~*~
                              
Let me start this review but just saying that I have fallen in LOVE with this product line!! I used the protective leave-in treatment as a replacement to my usual “heat protection” product. I use a round brush every day to style my hair and some products get sticky and don’t leave my hair with the sleek smooth finish I like. Not this line!! My hair styles perfectly, frizz is tamed and it smells FANTASTIC. The clean and fresh scent stays with me all day long! Great find as an “eco-friendly” alternative to your heat protection products. 


This review is provided courtesy of our Fashionista Nut, Marissa, who is transitioning from traditional to green products.