Legal Disclaimer: We do not post any reviews of products unless they have been tested by our review personnel.
Products may be provided free of charge for purpose of review only; no other compensation is accepted. All statements are solely intended as opinion.

Hair: Growth Promoting Hair Butter by Longhairlovers Luxe

Description: Shea-mu Hair Butter contains a high concentration of our patent-pending emu oil and essential oil formula to grow long hair faster and healthier. The natural fatty acids in Shea Butter & Hemp Seed Oil add luster to dry, brittle. Low growing hair, while Natural Vitamin E fends off free radicals and protects the hair and scalp from harmful environmental factors. Added Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5) actually penetrates the hair shaft to strengthen from the inside out. 2 oz

Ingredients: Unrefined Organic Shea Butter; Triple Refined Emu Oil; Certified Organic Hemp Seed Oil; Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5); Organic Thyme, Rosemary, Lavender, Cedarwood & Sweet Orange Essential Oils; Filtered Beeswax; Natural Vitamin E.

Price: $34


Website: LongHairLovers.Com






I’m recently engaged and have always viewed myself with long flowing blonde hair on my wedding day. So, after 7 yrs of being a brunette with a bob, I decided to go for it, and began the process of growing out my hair and had it “professionally” dyed blonde. WHAT A MISTAKE !!! The over processing totally damaged my hair. Needless to say I was devastated! (Luckily, I have 6 months until my wedding)

I started using Shea-mu hair Butter every other night. The mornings after I apply the hair butter my hair is so soft and manageable. Also this product not only promotes healthy “hair growth” but the natural fatty acids in shea butter & hemp seed oil add luster to dry, brittle hair!! EXACTLY what I need in ONE product.

I have seen a noticeable difference in the overall health of my hair. As for hair growth I don’t think I’ve been using the product long enough to really see results.

NOTE: It generally takes up to 12 weeks to see a change in hair growth and texture.

This product is great for anyone who has chemically treated or colored hair, damaged hair, dry hair. It is also great for occasional application for you lucky ladies out there with fabulous normal/healthy hair. 


This review is provided courtesy of our Fashionista Nut, Marissa, who is transitioning from traditional to green products.