Legal Disclaimer: We do not post any reviews of products unless they have been tested by our review personnel.
Products may be provided free of charge for purpose of review only; no other compensation is accepted. All statements are solely intended as opinion.

Deodorant: Florere Vegan Deodorant Stick


Description: Florere's natural deodorant stick with essential extracts of organic lavender and clary sage is a unique and gentle formula, yet highly effective and long lasting. It helps keep underarms fresh without aluminum chlorohydrate, parabens, petroleum by-products, or harsh chemicals. The bacterial inhibiting properties of pure essential extracts suspended in our creamy stick base helps reduce odor and perspiration.

Ingredients: cocoa butter, unrefined shea butter, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda). cornstarch, palm tree wax, lavender and clary sage essential oils, tincture (lemon balm, lavender flowers, wild-harvested benzoin)

Price: $9.99

I recently had an unplanned two night stay at the hospital (I’m okay!!) I woke up the first morning and sent a text message to my fiancĂ© listing everything I needed him to bring me. On the list in all caps I wrote “GRAB MY DEODORANT…. I STINK!!” Not being specific about which deodorant, he grabbed the Florere Stick out of my drawer. I hadn’t used this product yet so my stay at the hospital ended up being a great opportunity to give it a try.

I took my shower and applied the deodorant stick to my underarm. It was a little rough going on, but went on with no residue. I am not a fan of scented deodorant and was not a fan of this specific scent either. BUT I do have to say that it did its job!! I stayed fresh and odor free into the evening. (And trust me I was SWEATING!!)

The scent is not florally or to masculine, so would be great for both men and women. Another added plus is the stick should last you 3-4 months…for under $10. Store brand deodorants are running around $6 and don’t last nearly as long (especially the roll-ons and clear-gels).


This review is provided courtesy of our Fashionista Nut, Marissa, who is transitioning from traditional to green products.