Legal Disclaimer: We do not post any reviews of products unless they have been tested by our review personnel.
Products may be provided free of charge for purpose of review only; no other compensation is accepted. All statements are solely intended as opinion.

Cosmetics: Ava Anderson Non-Toxic Makeup Remover

Description: These amazing makeup remover pads will gently wipe away your eye makeup with ease. Lightly wipe the eye area and watch your makeup disappear. Non¬toxic ingredients work to break down cosmetics to make what can be a difficult job, easy! No alcohol to dry your delicate eye area skin. Only 1-2 pads are necessary. Oil-storing Oleosomes are natural anti-aging, anti-wrinkle, anti-oxidants. Yucca Glauca Root helps replenish moisture and smoothness of the skin, and also has mild cleansing properties and anti-inflammatory benefits. 100% Natural. 


Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Cocoamphoacetate , Yucca Glauca Root Extract, Carthamus Tinctorious (Safflower) Oleosome, Citrus Aurantium (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract

Price: $14.95 US






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scrumptiously Yummy. These are the 2 words that come to mind when I think about the Ava Anderson Non-Toxic makeup remover pads! Odd, you may think, unless you have had the pleasure of smelling this truly deliciously (and naturally) scented product! To be honest, if they made this into a spray, it would be my signature scent- and I'm somewhat tempted to apply makeup remover on my wrists before leaving the house until they come out with the perfume!


On top of it's fragrant allure, this product is truly effective, safe, and natural! I've had the great pleasure of testing it over and over again (in the name of science, of course) against every possible cosmetic I could think of...and every time, it took only a matter of seconds to completely cleanse my skin of makeup. To show you how effective a single pad is, I applied Ava Anderson lip gloss, lipstick, and 2 other brands of eye liners on my inner arm and videoed the removal, which only took 3 gentle wipes to remove all traces of all the makeup. Unfortunately, linux is not supporting transfer of video from my camera to my computer currently so I'm unable to post the video. I can tell you there is very little effort when removing makeup using Ava Anderson Non-Toxic makeup remover pads - there is no tugging, pulling, or pressing - no irritation, no mess. This is one product that is a necessity for anyone wearing makeup!